Our in-depth knowledge of the Romanian retail market and long-time experience enables us to advise international and domestic retailers on their expansion programmes, as well as landlords and developers looking to attract high performing retail groups.
We have built up the reputation of “leading shopping centre specialist” with expertise in all types of modern formats:
- dominant shopping centres (AFI Palace Cotroceni, ParkLake Plaza – Bucharest, River Plaza – R.Valcea, Aurora Mall - Buzau);
- regional retail schemes (Sibiu Shopping City - Sibiu, Shopping City Suceava, European Retail Park - Targu Mures, Era Shopping Park – Oradea, European Retail Park – Braila, Feeria Shopping Centre – Bucharest, Felicia SC - Iasi);
- outlet centres (Fashion House Bucharest);
- others (Tomis Mall – Constanta, Bega – Timisoara, Oradea Plaza, Magnolia Center - Brasov).
Recent services include as well tenant representation activity, including among our clients brands such as Guess, Sport Vision, Buzz, Pupa, Mizar etc.
Our main services include :
- Shopping centres leasing
- Shopping centres re-leasing
- Development Consultancy
- Research and Market Surveys
ACTIV Property Services offers professional landlord & tenant representation services across all high streets Romania. This includes but not limited to fashion and restaurants up to retail banking and health & beauty.
Our clients include retailers such as ING Bank, Unicredit, Piraeus Bank, SensiBlu, DM, Calzedonia, Starbucks, Maxbet, Carrefour Market, Profi etc.
Unique knowledge of high street stock and up to date databases have enabled us to provide more than 1,600 re-negotiation services for banks and other retailers.
In 2014 we won an exclusive mandate for real-estate services for Vodafone, for which we have provided services for the opening of 75 new units and re-negotiation for more than 50 existing units.
Our services include:
- Landlord representation
- Tenant representation
- Re-negotiation services
- Portfolio optimization.